Thanks so much for your interest in selling at From Here!
From Here exists as a practical means of furthering Terrain’s mission of working to ensure artists thrive in our region and to spark the creative economy.
When looking for new items to carry we consider the following:
- Quality of work.
- Are there similar items already in the shop?
- Collaboration vs. competition. Is the work already available at other local stores?
- Production. Is the artist/maker able to keep up with items turning over quickly?
- Community-building. Is the artist/maker able to be an active participant in the shop?
The last point is an important distinction between our shop and other retail locations. We’re not merely interested in selling locally made goods. We want to develop an ecosystem of creativity, camaraderie and a place where businesses grow. As a result, we create opportunities in which artists can dive in and participate in the happenings of the shop.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, please click submit.
Every year, Terrain puts on two annual events for local artists, artisans and craftspeople to sell their work and build relationships with people who care about where they purchase their goods from.
- Bazaar takes place on June 20th, and is held outdoors on Main Ave. in Downtown Spokane.
- BrrrZAAR takes place on December 12th and is held inside River Park Square.
Both events attracts thousands of attendees, and typically generate around $120,000 in sales.
Lucky you! We have decided to combine the previously two separate applications into one. That means you can now apply for one — or both events — with this single application. You'll be asked what event(s) you're applying for later in the application process.
THESE ARE JURIED SHOWS: A panel of local art and retail professionals juries both shows. Each show will have a different jury tasked to consider: quality of work, diversity of work, and the space we have to work with. Because of this, you may be juried into one event and not the other, and will only be juried into the event(s) you choose to apply for.
TO SUBMIT: Fill out this application.
DEADLINE: All submissions are due SUNDAY, APRIL 5TH at Midnight. NO EXCEPTIONS. Remember this is your only chance to apply for both BAZAAR and BrrrZAAR.
- $100 OR LESS. These events are meant to be accessible to all people. Because of this, 50% of a vendor’s items must retail for $100 or less. The remaining 50% of your items can be any price point you want.
The most successful booths master this balance.
ELIGIBLE ITEMS: Please submit wall art, sculpture, pottery, glass, photography, leather goods, paper goods, handmade furniture, upcycled furniture, handmade and upcycled clothing, handmade and upcycled accessories and handmade consumable goods like soaps and candles.
That’s what we’re looking for, but we love being surprised. If you made it with your hands, you think it’s awesome, and you want to sell it, share it with us!
Please keep in mind, we do not accept vendors selling imported products, or non-profits representing crafters who will not be present at the show. All products that you are applying for must be regionally-made. We also don't accept those applying to represent a collection of overseas artisans.
If accepted, the cost to participate is as follows:
- *10' x 10' spaces are $200 each.
- Subject to availability, additional booth space may be purchased (For example: if you want two booth spaces the fee would be $400, if you want three it's $600, and so on).
- Up to 4 artists can share a single booth. There is an additional fee of $25 per additional artist.
*** It's important to note, River Park Square is an incredible location, but brings layout challenges due to fire code and other constraints. As such, booth spaces for BrrrZAAR are closer to 8'x10'. ***
If you've been a vendor with us in the past, you'll notice our booth fees have increased a bit. Costs to put on these events have increased significantly, and in order to continue, we must raise our prices.
#howbazaar #howbrrrzaar #weallbuildthis #spokavore